Next Stop Inspiration

Hi there Fabricworms,
We wanted to share some really great handmade items featuring the lovely Next Stop collection by Monaluna for Birch Fabrics!  These prints make the cutest travel accessories you'll ever see.  Have a look for yourself at all these goodies!

This quilt was inspired by the pages of scapbooks where we safe-keep all of our travel memories!


The back of this quilt is just as cute as the front!



And why not whip up some of necessities of traveling just like these cuties!  Love that overnight bag!




Comments

Seventh Sphere said…
I adore the fabric! The quilt looks awesome, as well as the bag, etc. Did I say that I ADORE this fabric?? :) The colours are fabulous!
Such beautiful inspiration! :)
Val said…
What an awesome bag, what pattern is that using?
Lunden said…
Thanks Val! I am just finishing up the bag patterns and they should be on sale through Fabricworm in the next couple of weeks.
Beth said…
I love your quilt. I looked forward to the camera print for the longest time, while it was in the Coming Soon section, and splurged on some recently.

You perfectly matched your solid fabric to the background in the camera print, and I'd love to know what you used.
Nikki said…
I've been drooling over that camera fabric for a while! LOVE it!