Quilt Market Recap Part 2 Tula Pink Prince Charming

We just received our shipment of the ever so charming "Prince Charming" collection by Tula Pink, available now @ www.fabricworm.com

We were so excited to find Tula's booth at the Spring Quilt Market and even more excited to show you these mind blowing Quilts! I've never seen anything like them, the actual quilting is especially spectacular. I must say that of all the collections I've seen out there, this one was at the top of my list! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!

On with the show!





Coral Palette available now in Fat Quarters and Half Yards


Olive Palette available now in Fat Quarters and Half Yards



Indigo Palette available now in Fat Quarters and Half Yards



Honey Palette available now in Fat Quarters and Half Yards

Prince Charming Cotton Voile

Prince Charming Laminates!



Comments

WoolenSails said…
I love the green shades, and that frog is too cute.

Debbie
SewCalGal said…
Amazing new designs and that frog is very cute.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
sewfunquilts said…
oooooh! La La.....I'm drooling over the new ones.