Quilt Market Recap Part 1 Birch Fabrics Organics

We made it home from Quilt Market last night after a very long drive through the Mojave Desert. And now that we are home I have so much to show you!!

This is Birch Fabrics booth, our own line of 100% Organic Fabrics, my husband Jason was sweet enough to man the booth while I did my Fabricworm shopping, sorry didn't get any pics of him, :( These shots were taken before the doors opened. Maybe in blog land you might be able to find some pics of the two of us. We had a great time and saw lots of familiar faces! It was wonderful catching up with all the other crafty peeps!

Enjoy the photos. Pssst.... Avalon is expected to start shipping by early next week, if not sooner!






Gorgeous Quilt by the very talented Elizabeth Hartman of OhFransson.com

Our dear friend Melissa Lunden, of Lunden Designs whipped up all the beautiful Clothes and Storyboek Quilt

The Oliver + S Jump Rope Pattern was used for this adorable tunic/smock!

Another adorable Oliver + S Pattern!

House Fabricworm Gals, Arleen and Andrea are responsible for this adorable Hat and Dress, 

Comments

WoolenSails said…
Really nice fabrics, would be fun to work with.

Debbie
SewCalGal said…
Yummy fabric. Glad you are back from Quilt Market.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
barb mann said…
Nice to see the booth photos. It looks great!!
Justine said…
Loving the bottom dress!!
julochka said…
the avalon quilt is spectacular!!
I love the clean and colorful look of your booth. And everything in it. Takes my breath away! I was wondering if Elizabeth made that quilt--it's amazing!
Your booth looks awesome! It would definitely draw me in - and it does a great job showcasing your fabric!
KZK
Mama Pea said…
Totally awesome fabrics and booth!
Andrea C said…
I absolutely love this fabric. It will give me a chance to combine my two favourite hobbies - quilting and cycling. I have bought fabric from you before but today is my first visit to your blog - it must be destiny!
Mego said…
WONDERFUL! You need to kit up Elizabeth's quilt and pattern. THAT will fly off the shelves. Congratulations on a job WELL DONE!
Kristy said…
Fabulous! Love all the pics, the booth looked amazing! Thanks for sharing!
VickiT said…
Great fabrics and so many colors. The red and white Oliver + S dress is super cute.
ldjm said…
I love the fabrics and the booth, especially the little van and RV, nice touch! (I have two little boys, maybe that's why I zeroed in on it)