And the Winners of the Amy Butler Jacket Patterns are.....

And the Winners of the Amy Butler Jacket Patterns are.....

Comment # 58- Dory Ellen said...
I love the raincoat! I definitely would like more boys patterns and home decor. Thanks!

Winner of the the "Rainy Days Hooded Raincoat" pattern

Amy Butler Rainy Days Hooded Raincoat Sewing Pattern


Comment # 119- Marcia said...
More patterns for ladies. Thanks. 

Winner of the "Little Splashes Hooded Raincoat" Pattern

Amy Butler Little Splashes Raincoat Sewing Pattern


Comment # 6- amylouwho said...
I'm starting to enjoy sewing for myself - so easy and flattering adult patterns would be great! 
I LOVE all of these patterns. Especially the sandalwood one!

Winner of the "Sandalwood Jacket" Pattern

Amy Butler Sandlewood Jacket Sewing Pattern


Please email me your info so we can get your patterns in the mail! fabricworm@gmail.com

Thanks so much everyone who participated!

You will find all of these and other great patterns for sale @ www.fabricworm.com

Comments

amylouwhosews said…
Thank you so much! This is one pattern I fell in love with the minute I saw it!!
eddie007 said…
play happy wheels online free builds of the game or acquire characters that have long been replaced. Hacking also allows you to add customization options on the game.