New Saffron Craig Elk Landscape, have you seen it?


Oh My this is Gorgeous! Just arrived today and is already available here also check out the rest of the collection here

I'm of course smitten with the new colorway of the owls nesting, which is still in route but should be here Monday or Tuesday, some of the prints got delayed.

Fabricworm.com is having a sale this weekend too! Spend $100+ and get $10 off your entire purchase with code: 10rebate

Sale ends on 4/20

We just added Just Dreamy to our sale section and it's only $7.20 a yard. So hurry on that. Limited stock available and the line is discontinued.

Have a Great Weekend!
xoxo
Cynthia

Comments

yummmmmmmmmmm.... absolutely gorgeous!

i wish i hadn't just spent a small fortune on fabrics. :(
Unknown said…
Oh, I love the deer in that one. I will put it on my wish list..
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
toll-patchig said…
Oh this is absolutley great ! I love love it and really want to have it in a frame !

Damn this expensive shipping to Germany ! But its definitley on my whish list