Slacking, I know, but a little peak at New Spring Echino should make up for it, Right?

I've really been slacking on this blogging thing. Loads and loads of busy-ness going on around here. Getting ready to show 2 New lines for Birch Fabrics, 100% Organic at Spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis (more on this later), Getting ready for the Big Move (see previous post), and just trying to stay focused at being a Good Mom while I'm at it!

So any way, I thought I'd do a quick post while baby boy #2 is napping and show you the new Spring 2010 Echino line.

Are you as smiiten as I am with these amazing prints? The whole collection will be here end of April/early May @ www.fabricworm.com of course.

I'm only posting a few, because you can see the rest in my shop "coming soon" page!

On with the show!





Comments

9patchnurse said…
Mmmmm, love them! Can't wait.
~Michelle~ said…
any idea of the scale of the prints (especially the cameras)??
FabricWorm said…
Hi Michelle, not yet, I'm guessing about 3" wide, that's usually about the scale of her other prints like these.
Best,
Cynthia
Caroline said…
Ooooo i may well need some of those!!!