Birch Fabrics, New Storefront!



Hi Everyone, things are moving right along at Birch Fabrics/Fabricworm.com.

I'm mostly just going to post photos, since we are so busy, and we are still working on it, you'll see some progress though. At least we got our new signs up!

I also wanted to share this post with the announcement of the arrival of a New Sewing Pattern by Toni Coward of Make it Perfect Sewing Patterns in Australia. This pattern is especially Awesome because Toni used Circa 50 by Monaluna Cars and Starburst prints. The Pattern is called "About a Boy" and it's an adorable adjustable cap and cool messenger type of satchel bag, with a super hip patchwork flap. I just love the pattern, and I can't wait to whip up some caps for my Modern Boys!


If you live in the area, Please come visit us at our store. We would love to meet all of you!

Birch Fabrics/Fabricworm.com
1244 Pine Street, Ste. D
Paso Robles, CA 93446

805-239-8888
Hours: Mon-Friday from 9am to 5pm
Saturdays from 10am to 2pm









Comments

Molly said…
I feel like flying all the way across the country just to go to your supercool shop! I love it!!! I can't wait to order something so I can pretend I've been there.
Cindy said…
Your store looks awesome! I'd like to fly to CA just to see it!
what is the pattern for the circle quilt in the window??
The shop looks fantastic! So inviting! Maybe someday....
Jen said…
woo hoo! I'm moving to the Camarillo area this summer so I'll be stopping by!!
It looks great :-) We have the same curtains (ours are in the living room) :-)
FabricWorm said…
Hi AdventureKnitter, the quilt was a free PDF from Andover/Lizzy House, just google "Marble Quilt, Lizzy House" Cheers!
FabricWorm said…
Hey Amber, that's funny, I just noticed that in one of your recent posts, and I meant to mention it. We had those in the old store too. At one point we had the Denyse Schmidt patchwork promenade print, and a customer came in and bought them right off the rod, sun bleached and everything:) Glad you like the store!
Unknown said…
The store is looking great. If ever I am lucky enough to come to the States I will try and fit in a visit!!! Can't wait for the new Circa 50 fabric to arrive....the satchel looks fantastic.
Rafael's Mum said…
It's looking so great! Light and welcoming and spacious and filled with lovely colours and fabrics... Such a shame I cannot hop over and visit you.... Looks like I will just have to follow over the net...!! Thanks for all the lovely photos!
Unknown said…
Your new shop looks so amazing! Wishing I was closer :)
RECHYL said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
RECHYL said…
Your store is so inspiring. Wish you good luck. I just wish they have a fabric store like yours here in NYC
Looks beautiful Cynthia! Congratulations.
Ellen said…
I stopped by your store on my way home to the Bay Area from LA. I wanted to buy everything you have! I wish I lived closer, but I will definitely be stopping in at least yearly.
Anonymous said…
I happened to see your storefront in Paso today while on vacation in the central coast -- lucky me! I will definitely be shopping at Fabricworm online and stopping in whenever we are in the area. We have NOTHING like this is San Diego! You also had the exact Amy Butler pattern I've been looking for! Thanks so much! What a treat!
Anonymous said…
Your shop looks so beautiful! We might be taking a trip up north on the I-5 in July and if we do, I will take a detour to your shop! I can't believe how cute it seems. Wish you were in Southern California... :)
Tish said…
Wow you're store is beautiful. I really wish I lived in CA.