Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all those faithful Husbands and Daddies who Support us Crafty Mommies! I wasn't able to catch a photo of Daddy deer, but here's a shot of one of our resident "Bambis" Thought you might enjoy. Last night we had 10 of them all eating off 3 different varieties of walnut, almond and apricot trees. We love our Deer! Sorry I didn't get pics! They tend to come around in big groups on Holidays. On Thanksgiving a family of about 12 walked through our yard. I think they celebrate too!



Have a Wonderful, Restful Day!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What cute fabric you have on your site. I have to come back and look when I decide what my next project is.

Little Spouse on the Prairie said...

Where is your store? Kansas lady wants to know. I do travel.

FabricWorm said...

The store is in Paso Robles California:)

Birch Fabrics
585 12th St
Paso Robles, CA 93446
805-239-8888

Please Come Visit!!