Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

Thank You for visiting my Blog. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and write. I wanted to Welcome everyone to my new business, Fabricworm. I'm so excited to have a new store on Etsy, and business is already taking off. If you haven't visited the site yet, the url is: www.fabricworm.etsy.com

There you will find the newest fabrics on the market. It is a place of pure beauty, I think. I just love the organic shapes, and bold colors of all the new designer quilting fabrics, and home decorator fabrics. Also lots of environment/natural type patterns. Big bold patterns, are hot right now, and so are vintage inspired prints. They take on a new flare with bold colors, like fuchsia, lime, ice and turquoise. Check out Anna Maria Horner's new line of Quilter's cotton fabrics Garden Party for this look!

I hope that everyone is enjoying shopping at fabricworm. I can't tell you how wonderful it has been convoing with customers, everyone is so sweet. Artists are the best customers!! I have never experienced so much open appreciation and lovely kindness.

To all my customers: I adore you! Thank you for making the fabricworm an early success!

We will be offering new lines monthly. I'm so excited for next month when I will be getting in all new Alexander Henry fabrics.

Enjoy your summer and please feel free to post comments. I love to hear advice and feedback.

Sincere Regards and Best Wishes!
Fabricworm

Comments

Oliver Maurice said…
From this post, you will get some hints and tips on how to write a literary essay outline. I think this kind of information will be pretty useful in the future.
Unknown said…
You did an amazing job with your blog and also I really liked your 500 word essay outline! Sometimes it's a hard job, - to write less and still be able to reveal main idea of the context. A lot of people nowadays can't express their thoughts correctly.